[scilab-Users] Problem Matlab to Scilab conversion

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Mon Oct 26 16:11:57 CET 2009

lester anderson wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have tried to convert the attached Matlab code to work in Scilab,
> but it keeps failing with the same error at Line 1. If anyone can see
> what is wrong or how it should look in Scilab that would be great. I'm
> not a Matlab user so it is all still a bit new! The readme file in the
> zip explains what the program is supposed to do.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Lester
> Want to find out when you can get an iPhone with Orange? _Register
> here_ <https://interest.orange.co.uk/default.aspx> and we'll let you know.

Just to add that most errors are related to missing functions (matlab
functions or toolbox not implemented).

You should be able to find equivalent tools in scilab. I suggest to look
on the web to find what the matlab function is for and then find a way
to do it in scilab.

Mathieu

P.S.: this page might help
http://www.scilab.org/product/dic-mat-sci/M2SCI_doc.htm