[scilab-Users] Reg :: Integration of Scilab-4.2.1 with C++ from Linux

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Mon Sep 14 13:05:29 CEST 2009

Le lundi 14 septembre 2009 à 15:08 +0530, Sumit Adhikari a écrit :
> Got it now. This time it is very organized. Thanks for this info. By
> the way, do you have any document for so many APIs

Yep, you will find examples here:
modules/call_scilab/examples/basicExamples
and:
modules/call_scilab/examples/call_scilab/

And you will find a documentation in the Scilab help called "Compile and
run with Call Scilab" which explains how to build an application based
on Scilab under the various operating system.

However, please note that in the version 5.2 of Scilab, we are going to
introduce a new API called api_scilab which creates a consistent API to
manage Scilab data. This API handles both code in the gateway (ie,
extends Scilab features) and in call_scilab (ie, call the Scilab engine
from a thirdparty application).
Therefor, the examples above will be updated in a near future (probably
for the version 5.2).

Sylvestre