[scilab-Users] Reg :: Integration of Scilab-4.2.1 with C++ from Linux

Sumit Adhikari sumit.adhikari at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:01:54 CEST 2009

Thanks, however I can see with -nwni option this new version is not listning
to my old scripts. All are issuing errors to any graphical function call
(like plot()) :(. I was so happy with this feature of my older versions. Do
I need to set something to get this feature back in my new version ?
Best Regards,
Sumit

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org