[scilab-Users] [scilab-users] stack size

Sebastian Urban sebastian.urban at kit.edu
Tue Apr 27 10:40:16 CEST 2010

Dear Gary,

I was running in the same problem and found that you can set higher
stacksizes by giving a specific number, e.g. stacksize(2.8e8).
You can try to find your max that way. If you bet too high, you'll
receive an error notification immediately, no harm.

Is there a less annoying way to set the (real) max?

Sebastian

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute for Stochastics

Sebastian Urban
Research Assistant

Kaiserstra?e 89, Allianz building (05.20), room 5A-05
D-76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
phone: +49 (0) 721 608-6967
fax: +49 (0) 721 608-6066
e-mail: sebastian.urban at kit.edu
http://www.math.kit.edu/stoch/~urban/en

KIT -- http://www.kit.edu/
University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association