[scilab-Users] how to remove

ray joseph ray at aarden.us
Fri Aug 27 01:56:49 CEST 2010

Antoine,

There is nothing wrong with your solution.  It was very instructive as to
the function you were using especially for those of use with legacy
experience.

I would like to become more adept at efficiently using the tools of the
language.  Sometimes, it might be useful to present a looping solution and
then (in the same post or someone else's post) show a vectorize solution to
help the community get used to vector methods.

Ray