error while installing XMLlab 1.75 in SCILAB 5.3beta5, on Win7 Professional, 64 bits

Antonello Boverio antonello.boverio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:50:46 CET 2010

I am trying to install XMLlab 1.75 in SCILAB 5.3beta5, running on Win7
Professional, 64 bits on a DELL Studio 15.
I always get the following error message:
atomsExtract: The extraction of the archive
'C:\Users\Anto\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.3.0-beta-5\atoms\xmllab\xmllab_1.75-2.bin.zip'
has failed.

However, the extration did succeed. I obtain  supposedly correct contents
in
C:\Users\Anto\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.3.0-beta-5\atoms\xmllab\xmllab_1.75

I tried several variants (console, menu, unzipping myself in advance). No
way.
Other ATOMs do install successfully (I did not test all of them).
I did not try earlier versions of XMLlab nor to install that one in older
SCILAB versions.

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

--