Automatic function loading

Vishwanath Rao gadepall at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 11:46:57 CET 2010

Hi,
  I'm using Scilab 5.2.2 on Ubuntu Lucid.

   I have defined the functions qfunc.sci and randsrc.sci in the directory
~/Downloads/scilab-5.2.2/comm and load them through the command

genlib('comm','~/Downloads/scilab-5.2.2/comm')

in my scilab script test.sce.  While this works, I want the functions from my
'comm' directory to be available permanently without having to use genlib each
time.  Is there a simple way to do this?  The toolbox creation method seems too
complicated to me right now.

Vishwanath.