[scilab-Users] Plot function fails to plot and closes (exits) scilab

Tyrel Beede tybeede at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 17:24:45 CET 2010

At least with the previous release 5.2.2 there are some know issues with
graphics card drivers.  I had the most recent nVidia driver installed and it
would crash scilab on plot.  I rolled it back to a pevious version by two
increments and the driver works great with Scilab.  Some graphics cards
might need a newer driver other a slightly older one.  This may be related
to your issue.