[scilab-Users] load() error 246 and lincos() error 10000

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Fri Feb 5 11:07:36 CET 2010

Hi,

In Xcos, we have changed the diagram format thus it's not a scilab
structure anymore (it's an xml file).

If you want to use the lincos function please first load the Xcos
diagram file with the right function and then apply lincos(...) on the
scs_m structure.

For example to load the Controller demo :

// load the scs_m object
importXcosDiagram(SCI + "/modules/xcos/demos/Controller.xcos")

// use it
xcos_compile

--
davidcl