[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.2.1 + xcos: Bug when dragging / moving parts (Mac)

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Fri Feb 19 09:37:19 CET 2010

Hello,

The related bug has been resolved by using the right jgraphx version.
Are you using the stock binary version from http://www.scilab.org or
another one ?

PS:
For the 5.2.1 release you need jgraphx version 1.2.0.7
[http://www.jgraph.com/downloads/jgraphx/archive/?dir=&download=jgraphx-1_2_0_7.zip].

Regards,

--
Clément David