[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.2.1 + xcos: Bug when dragging / moving parts (Mac)

Javier Arántegui arante at tecal.udl.cat
Fri Feb 19 10:15:35 CET 2010

Hello,

I installed this binary version: http://www.scilab.org/download/5.2.1/scilab-5.2.1.dmg

> For the 5.2.1 release you need jgraphx version 1.2.0.7
> [http://www.jgraph.com/downloads/jgraphx/archive/?dir=&download=jgraphx-1_2_0_7.zip].

I see that there is a "jgraphx.jar" inside the bundle package. It is here "scilab-5.2.1.app/Contents/MacOS/thirdparty". I have no idea how I can know which version is inside the Mac package of Scilab.

I downloaded the version 1.2.0.7 and substituted that file of the bundle. Is that enough? Anyway the problems remain.

I have downloaded jgraph-1_3_0_1.zip from jgraph.com too. I substituted with it the version of jgraphx.jar in the Scilab bundle. It seems to work a little bit better but the same problem appears quite soon.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es