Problem creating custom C block under Xcos

azerty azerty end48war at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 22 08:02:06 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm using Scilab 5.2.1 and Xcos under Vista.
I'm trying to create a custom C block, unsuccessfully up to now.

I created  my C code, compiled it using ilib_for_link and tested it using a generic block. No problem up to this point.
After that, I tried to implement an interface function. I created the function in a ".sci" file. And after that, I don't know how to use it to create a new block.

I found several tutorials but they refer to scicos and to a "Edit->Add new block function" that seems not to be implemented under Xcos.

Thank you by advance for your help.

Best regards,
Ben