my inquiry

渡邊隆彌 ryum.watanabe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:42:44 CET 2010

I look forward to your reply to my inquiry.

It is a question on Examples of XXVIII.Signal Processing czt of Scilab
manual (1701 page). When the program is executed with Scilab-5.2.0, the
graph like figure is obtained.  This only explains chirp z-transform
algorithm. It has not been described how to set parameter
czt(x,m,w,phi,a,theta). Please teach the method of selecting the parameters.

       Yours prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

                                             Yours very truly,

                                              Takaya Watanabe