Updating variable values in Xcos.[Basic question]

sanjeev pandey sanjeev211988 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:31:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to update the value of a variable defined in the context of
Xcos.

for eg, if c=10 is defined in the context, at certain stage in the model
update this value of 'c' variable to 12.

I tried using scifunc block and update the value with 12. Locally the value
12 was used for computations within the scifunc block.... but it does not
update the global value of variable c.

Is there any way to update the value of the variable 'c' and use the updated
value in other scifunc blocks??

Thanks in anticipation,

Best Regard

--
Sanjeev Pandey

Graduate Student,
Process Systems Engineering
Helsinki University of Technology,Finland