[scilab-Users] CSCOPE usage

Jerome PICARD jerome.picard at scilab.org
Mon Jul 19 09:11:01 CEST 2010

Hello,

The block CSCOPE receives one input, but this input can be a vector.
In this case, every line of the vector is plotted.

In the basic controller demo, this block receives a vector of length 3.
If you look at the random generator of the demo, you can see the matrices
A and B are vectors of length 3 :

A = zeros(3,1)
B = 0.1*ones(3,1)

Best regards