ATOMS Module manager broken?

Michael jordan.mymail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:38:30 CEST 2010

I am using 5.2.2 binary on linux 32 bit artichecture.  When executing the
Applications->Module manager ATOMS menu item, I get a dialog which states "No
Atoms module is available. Please, check your Internet connection."

Quite obviously, as I am sending this mail from the same machine, my Internet
connection is functioning properly.

In the scilab console the following output is shown:

atomsDownload: The following file hasn't been downloaded:
	 - URL            : 'http://atoms.scilab.org/TOOLBOXES/32/linux.gz'
	 - Local location : '/tmp/SD_27790_/.atoms/TOOLBOXES.gz'

Just for the sake of experimentation I pointed my browser to
http://atoms.scilab.org/TOOLBOXES/32 and I received a blank page.  I didn't
see any sign of linux.gz.

Is this a feature that is broken or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks,

Michael