[scilab-Users] ATOMS Module manager broken?

Michael jordan.mymail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:47:01 CEST 2010

Thank you for your reply Geraldo.

I don't usually top-post, but my other reply and subsequent request for help
seemed to go unnoticed, so here goes . . .

I have verified that wget is, in fact, able to retrieve the file linux.gz if I
execute this process manually from a command shell.  But scilab is still
unable to retrieve this package for ATOMS management.

Any ideas as to where to look in order to resolve this issue in scilab?

Thanks,

Michael

> Hi!
>
> if you try:
>
> wget http://atoms.scilab.org/TOOLBOXES/32/linux.gz
>
> it works...
>
> maybe you have some proxy issue(?)
>
> Geraldo
> Non dvcor, dvco => Sapere Aude
> São Paulo, Brasil, -3gmt
> site: http://exdev.sf.net/
>
> On 19 July 2010 15:38, Michael <jordan.mymail at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am using 5.2.2 binary on linux 32 bit artichecture.  When executing the
> > Applications->Module manager ATOMS menu item, I get a dialog which states
"No
> > Atoms module is available. Please, check your Internet connection."
> >
> > Quite obviously, as I am sending this mail from the same machine, my
Internet