[scilab-Users] Run C code function in Scilab

bernard.hugueney at scilab.org bernard.hugueney at scilab.org
Thu Jul 22 10:22:09 CEST 2010

Hello ,
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:59:44 +0200, "KLUGESHERZ, CHRISTIAN (CHRISTIAN)"
<christian.klugesherz at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> There is now a long time that I try to link a simple c code to scilab.
> My goal is not to create a toolbox, just a simple function written in C
> that I want to call with scilab.
[...]
> But I don't know if it is the right way to try to integrate the
> example csum.c and csum.h that we can find in
> C:\Program Files\scilab-5.3.0-beta-1\contrib\toolbox_skeleton\src\c

If you do not want to create a toolbox but just link and execute
some compiled C code, I think you should rather look at
"Dynamic/incremental Link " section of the manual[0],
 e.g ilib_for_link [1].

Best Regards,

Bernard

[0]