Run C code function in Scilab

KLUGESHERZ, CHRISTIAN (CHRISTIAN) christian.klugesherz at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Jul 22 09:59:44 CEST 2010

Hello all,
There is now a long time that I try to link a simple c code to scilab.
My goal is not to create a toolbox, just a simple function written in C that I want to call with scilab.
I use
	- Win XP
	- MSYS + MinGW 5.1.4
	- scilab 5.2.2

I tried so many thinks but it doesn't work
Below my last actions..
I tried to use :
- mingw-utils-0.3 --> The files has been copied to folder C:\msys\mingw
- MinGW-Dynamic_link-Scilab
   exec builder.sce seems to be OK
   exec loader.sce
         doesn't work -->
 Load macros
  warning(_'MinGW make not found.'));
            !--error 144

Even there is a make file in mingw

But I don't know if it is the right way to try to integrate the
example csum.c and csum.h that we can find in
C:\Program Files\scilab-5.3.0-beta-1\contrib\toolbox_skeleton\src\c

Please could anybody give me the whole process to convert
- csub.c
- csub.h
with builder_c.sce
and I think also
- sci_csub.c
with builder_gateway_c.sce

And then to explain how run the c function in scilab
I hope it's the right way

Many thanks

Regards

Christian