[scilab-Users] Library overwritting default scilab functions

Samuel Gougeon Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Thu Jul 22 15:04:27 CEST 2010

Samuel Gougeon <Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> In order to patch some bugged scilab macros without
> waiting the processing of bug reports, i have gathered
> a set of patches in a library. I declare this one in my
> scilab.ini starting file, with lib(..)
> However, the first time i use one of these functions,
> the release that is called is still the default bugged one.

OK, i have found what occurred. For the record:
When i built the alternative binaries .bin, i did not use
genlib(), because i did it one by one, for each new patch,
with save("myPatch.bin", mypatch).
But in some of them, several utilitary functions are defined,
and i forgot to record them in the .bin with the save command.
So, the automatic call to the upgraded function was correct,
but it did not work due to some undefined elements.

It is fixed. Sorry for the initial noise.
SG