IPD Toolbox. Manual installation problem

Eduardo Tarasiuk eduardo at softwork.co.il
Sat Jun 5 13:33:46 CEST 2010

Hi

I am trying to install the IPD  Toolbox in a Windows XP Machine not
connected to the Internet.

I cannot find any method that works. Even though when a machine is
connected to the internet, there is not problem to install IPD using
ATOMS.

[1] It is amazing for me that the zip included in the Toolboxes download
is very different from the zip archived by ATOMS in the contrib\archives
folder.

[2] It seems that ATOMS creates inside the .atoms folder three *.bin
files with the exact path of Scilab using the DOS 8.3 naming convention
for paths and files, for that reason I cannot copy those files to the
standalone machine (the 8.3 name of Scilab is different in both).

[3] Is any reason why there is no a simple Install.txt or readme.txt
file to explain how to  do the manual installation ?. The
exec('contrib\IPD\5.0\loader.sce') do not work for me, because the the
dll's inside cpp are not recognized. It seems to be a simple PATH
problem and for sure not a Microsoft Runtime problem (With ATOMS there
is no problem).

   Thanks very much for any help or clue

      Eduardo