Problem using Super Block in Xcos.

sanjeev pandey sanjeev211988 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:47:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have been trying to make a Xcos model of a dynamic system with the help of
Super Blocks. I started by defining variables in the context of the main
diagram, and as per theory (of Scicos) all the variables should automtically
be available in the super block. I tried to use those variables in the super
block but they are unavailiable. Also please let me know if there is a
''Availiable parameters'' menu in Xcos, which is present in the Scicos
version.

I am using the ''IN_f'' and ''OUT_f'' blocks present in Port&Subsystem
palette for the I/O in super block. Is it the correct way?

Also, I tried to select a region in the main diagram and tried to make a
super block region, that also dint work out and the status says ''Generate
Super Block'' and remains there forever.

Please help! Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

--
Sanjeev Pandey

Graduate Student,
Process Systems Engineering
Helsinki University of Technology,Finland