[scilab-Users] From Scilab to Simulink input format

Alexandre Cabral Mota acm at cin.ufpe.br
Thu Jun 10 16:12:06 CEST 2010

Dear all,

   Please, what are the kinds of conversion utilities that I can use to
exchange Scilab and Simulink files? I have some Scilab projects that I would
like to export to Simulink's format in order to use scientific tools
designed to work with Simulink elements (saved as MDL files). I do not
intend to use Simulink. I just want my Scilab projects in Simulink's format
to use as input to research tools, like model checkers, theorem provers,
static checkers, etc.

Best wishes, Alexandre.