[scilab-Users] SOS: Version with Xcos usable for academic teaching??

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Fri Jun 18 14:24:10 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I apologize for this inconvenience. We just released the 5.2.2 version
on a rush to correct some blocking bugs (related to hdf5 and our hdf5
wrapper) and just use a rapid validation phase.

The next version will provide more and more improvement on the Xcos
editor and we will validate it even more than any previous Xcos version.
If you are using nightly builds please resync the third-party repository
as some thirdparties has been updated.

Some delay may also appear when dragging icons from the palette please
report these issues if you find it unacceptable.

Regards,

Clément