[scilab-Users] SOS: Version with Xcos usable for academic teaching??

Nick Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Fri Jun 18 16:38:54 CEST 2010

SIGH... Thank you for answering, Clément,

This gives hope... With at least mediocre Java & C/C++ knowledge, is
there a way to assist you?

I would be interested in binaries for {Linux|Windows}{64|32} to be
handed out to our students -- do you know of a nightly build of the past
time that ran quite stable? I saw lots of new features (especially in
regard of the GUI) at the current nightly build; maybe there is on
without these, but running fine?

We are only doing introductory stuff, no specialties are needed --
others might also be interested in having a (temporary) link to a such
release, I assume.

If the delay is as described by Ray -- do you already have a theory how
this might be fixed, and can I support you in any way? I would love to
contribute in making available these four binaries for
{Linux|Windows}{64|32}...

All the best,

    Nick