[scilab-Users] Problems with building toolboxes

ray joseph ray at aarden.us
Sat Jun 26 16:40:15 CEST 2010

Sylvestre,

That was very informative, thank you.

>> Being visually oriented, I find graphics very helpful in guiding me
through
>> processes.  Are there any charts or diagrams that show the work processes
>> for the realm of activities in the use of Scilab and Xcos?
>I am not sure to understand what you want here ?!
>A graphical tutorial ?

I am sorry, I wasn't looking for a tutorial as much as an installation and
operation overview.  Such as "These are the steps to install on platform
xyz.  This might show branches where a decision must be made and possibly
links to clarifications.  Similarly, to add items through toolboxes and
ATOM, helping the user chose the best choice first.

If I knew what these processes were, I would be happy to perform this.  With
such a graphic implemented in html on a webpage, a user could keep track of
their progress.

Best regards,
Ray