Scicos and Scilab

Luciana Liria lucianavliria at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:33:23 CET 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this email in order to ask some questions about Scicos and Scilab.
Firstly, I want to run a Scicos file from a .sce file, but i have some problems because i do not know which command use. My intention is to run the scicos file with parameters from the .sce file,so that, i could prove de diagram in scicos with various parameters and i can change them from the .sce file.
I would be gratefull if you could help me with this problem.In addition, if you have an example and you could send me it,it will help me, too.

Yours sincerely,
Luciana Liria