[scilab-Users] Scicos and Scilab

Gianluca Antonelli antonelli1970 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 07:34:14 CET 2010

just put the .sce file within the "context" of your scicos file. you
just need one command line such as:

exec('myfile.sce');

this is executed before the simulation is run. it means that it is
possible to put variables in it that are visibile inside the scicos blocks.

I'm not sure but I think that from the versoin 5 (xcos) the xcos
workspace "sees" the scilab one.

hope it answer

best,
g.