Question ...

Cesar Carreon Otañez cesarcarreon at gmail.com
Sat May 8 01:19:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm programming in fortran and I link to scilab, recently you change the
version to scilab 5.2.2.

I could to link my dynamic lybrary in version 5.1.1 but when I compile
my rutines again on version 5.2.2, appear this message

"... error:'sci_gateway' undeclared here (not in a function)"

I saw de rutine mex.h (I use this file to compile) and I notice changes
to version 5.1.1 to 5.2.2 for example the variable "sci_gateway" it
isn't in second version, the reason of my problem ...

How can I fix that? ...

I'd appreciate some help or some way to solve it.

Greetings

Atte: César Carreón Otañez