[scilab-Users] Working with audio

meteor girl girl.meteor at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:28:58 CEST 2010

Thanks Antoine, the stacksize('max'); command allowed me to run
mapsound('y'); successfully. The analyze('y'), however, didn't seem to do
anything really.

Allan, the sndfile toolbox looks useful if you have files that you don't
want to transcode, thank you.

I'm new to analyzing sound spectra and am lost on how to go about doing it
in scilab. Can anyone recommend helpful references?