[scilab-Users] Stixbox dnorm function - formula error?

Stefan Elieff selieff at sgl.com
Thu Nov 4 18:53:24 CET 2010

 > "Thanks. I am more cautious about its use now. "
 > As with any other tool: there is nothing special about Stixbox here.

I received the impression from these comments

"But there is a lot of work on this module to achieve a sufficient level
of quality."
"But the global number of unit tests is very low in Stixbox: there is an
impressive list of features, but too few tests."

that relative to the main SciLab program functions or more widely used
tools, more caution is warranted when using Stixbox.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Sander Geophysics Ltd.