[scilab-Users] Stixbox dnorm function - formula error?

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Fri Nov 5 09:01:55 CET 2010

  Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I and Allan released the 1.3 version of
Stixbox yesterday.
To install it : atomsInstall("stixbox")
then : atomsLoad("stixbox") (or restart Scilab).
To get a quick start : help stixbox_contents
To run the unit tests: atomsTest("stixbox")
To run the demos : menu ?>Demonstrations>Stixbox

Le 04/11/2010 18:53, Stefan Elieff a écrit :
> "But there is a lot of work on this module to achieve a sufficient
> level of quality."
> relative to the main SciLab program functions or more widely used
> tools, more caution is warranted when using Stixbox.
I was mainly referring to the lack of examples in many of the help
pages, and the lack of unit tests. The second point was unavoidable,
given that the unit test system was designed in ~2007-2008, long after
the toolbox was first released. For testing purposes, the developpers
have written the interactive demonstrations in stixdemo.dem.sce and
stixtest.dem.sce.

This situation should improve with time, provided that users continue to
feed back, as you did.

Best regards,

Michaël Baudin

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94