[scilab-Users] Stixbox dnorm function - formula error?

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Mon Nov 8 10:40:19 CET 2010

  Hi Peter,

I guess that you missed the message in the console :

" When paused with -->halt() enter return key to continue"

If I guessed well, we are done. But I admit that the demo itself is a
fast hack. It should instead display a listbox and let the user choose
from one of the several distribution functions which are available.

If I guessed wrong, let me know the exact version of Scilab that you use
and the OS where it runs.

Best regards,

Michaël Baudin

PS
See the TODOs in :
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/stixbox/source/tree/master/readme.txt

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94