[scilab-Users] scilab documentation

Process Control computerprocesscontrol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:46:14 CET 2010

Hi,

sorry, i am new to group lists. and i am using google which puts the reply
on top.

i agree with you. what about starting a wiki that is similar/identical to
the structure of mathwork's online documentation. and let all users
contribute.

regards

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org