[scilab-Users] scilab documentation

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu Nov 18 09:17:14 CET 2010

Hello,

We have a wiki:
http://wiki.scilab.org/
However, writing a full documentation in the wiki is an hard task.
Especially since we have to manage the synchronisation (modifications
can be done in the docbook files in our source tree and on the wiki).

Anyway, if you are interested in helping, I invite you to subscribe to
dev at lists.scilab.org for further discussions.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru