Matlab to SciLab

R.S. Etienne R.S.Etienne at rug.nl
Fri Oct 1 11:44:57 CEST 2010

Dear users,

I have a Matlab code which has problems with the double precision
limitation of Matlab. I am therefore looking for alternatives,
particularly those where I don't have to change my code too much, and
therefore I stumbled upon SciLab Before installing it, I would like to
know whether SciLab has this double precision limitation, or not. Can
someone please tell me? If it does not have this limitation, then can
SciLab handle ordinary differntial equations? I am using Matlab's ode45;
is there a SciLab equivalent?

Kind regards,

Rampal Etienne

--

Rampal S. Etienne, PhD.
Community and Conservation Ecology Group
r.s.etienne at rug.nl
Web: www.rug.nl/biologie/onderzoek/onderzoekgroepen/cocon/people/etienne