[scilab-Users] Problem with loop

marcin.wozniczka Gazeta.pl marcin.wozniczka at gazeta.pl
Sun Oct 3 22:11:28 CEST 2010

So, I analyzed yours scripts and unfortunatelly (in my opinion) they are not
useful for me, probably my explenation of my problem wasn't clear enough. I
send you part of my script with mark what part of it should be in loop,
because Mike's script was taking data from matrix A, but this data are using
to calculate something more (generally this script is to calculate points
location - I know location of to points and the measure of angles in
triangle and using some formula) and this is my main problem how to conect
all of this.

--
Marcin Woźniczka