[scilab-Users] Problem with loop

Mike Page Mike at Page-One.Waitrose.com
Mon Oct 4 16:47:06 CEST 2010

Hi Marcin,

Well, I'm not sure what else I can offer here.  If it's just that Matrix A
is required for something else while my loop is reducing it to an empty
state, then why don't you copy it to another matrix and use that?  I'm
afraid your code is too complex for me to modify - I guess you will have to
do that yourself.  My overall suggestion would be to try to use the inherent
vectorisation of Scilab rather than lots of loops, but without understanding
your code in detail, it's hard to be more specific.

Mike.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: marcin.wozniczka Gazeta.pl [mailto:marcin.wozniczka at gazeta.pl]
  Sent: 03 October 2010 21:11
  To: users at lists.scilab.org
  Subject: Re: [scilab-Users] Problem with loop

  So, I analyzed yours scripts and unfortunatelly (in my opinion) they are
not useful for me, probably my explenation of my problem wasn't clear
enough. I send you part of my script with mark what part of it should be in
loop, because Mike's script was taking data from matrix A, but this data are
using to calculate something more (generally this script is to calculate
points location - I know location of to points and the measure of angles in
triangle and using some formula) and this is my main problem how to conect
all of this.

  --
  Marcin Woźniczka