[scilab-Users] plot efficiency

Peng Du eddy.pdu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:07:43 CEST 2010

Hi Mathieu,

Yes I think you are right. So I think I need to improve the way that data is
read because simply changing the stacksize won't solve the problem
fundamentally.

And talking about matrix, is the effect of using a 16*n matrix the same with
using 16 1*n arrays? How can I change my program so it requires smaller
stacksize and probably runs faster?

Thanks.

Peng