[scilab-Users] Dev-C++ Compiler

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Thu Sep 16 12:58:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

In fact, you want to call scilab from your program.

See help call_scilab in scilab or  <http://www.scilab.org/product/man/section_0b209c9ffb9f256780f4b18be7e0ebc7.html> http://www.scilab.org/product/man/section_0b209c9ffb9f256780f4b18be7e0ebc7.html

you will need to regenerate symbols table (.lib to .a)  for  call_scilab.dll and some others scilab dlls with Dev-C++

( <http://sourceware.org/binutils/docs-2.16/binutils/dlltool.html> http://sourceware.org/binutils/docs-2.16/binutils/dlltool.html) and link with these libraries.

Allan