Using Scilab DAQ toolbox

rakhi at iitb.ac.in rakhi at iitb.ac.in
Fri Sep 17 08:53:41 CEST 2010

Hi

I am using a NI USB 6008 in Mandriva Linux 2006. I have installed NI DAQmx
base 2.1.0. I have downloaded SCilab DAQ toolbox 0.2 and followed the
instructions for loading the toolbox in scilab 4.1.2.
While executing the builder, i get some warining messages
sh: sabcmd not found.. which i understand is because of a missing package
called sablotron. I assume this warning would not be affecting execution
of my .sce files. So I executed the loader. After connecting my NI USB
6008, I tried to run the voltupdate.sce given in the daq toolbox 0.2. and
then read this analog value through acquire1scan.sce. (Physically
connected the analog output to the analog input) But it says "acquired
reading : nan". I had already done this experiment using the c example
codes provided by NI and i succeeded. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks
Rakhi