[scilab-Users] Using Scilab DAQ toolbox

Mahesha Hiremath mahesha.mech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:57:25 CEST 2010

Hi Rakhi,
  I'm not sure how much this would help, I would give it though-
http://www.comedi.org/index.html
They're into linux measurement and control interface. They do provide
support for many manufacturers including National Instruments.

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes
mahesha

P.S. If you've got ubuntu, you can get directly get from synaptic package
manager. Is it possible to think about converting the data into required
format at system level itself? Linux is pretty good at doing such things,
and interesting part is it's open source. :)