Question about dependencies in Atoms modules

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Fri Sep 24 14:41:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

how does one deal with dependencies betwen atoms modules ? I saw that
when a module is submitted on the portal, you can precise that your module
needs a particular version of another module. I would like to know  :
1 - When a dependency is needed and not installed, is it installed
automatically ?
2 - Are the behavior of Atoms Gui and atomsInstall command the same ? Is
there
a place/file to precise dependencies manually (not via the ATOMS portal) in
the built package (in order to make some tests with a local repository).

Thanks for help

S.