[scilab-Users] wired problem of the edit tab

Peng Du eddy.pdu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:51:19 CEST 2010

Hi. I tried set the figure properties via commands. But similar error
messages are reported:

I added

p=gcf();
p.figure_name="foo";

Which are excerpt from the example of online documents. And the console
says:

error 21
invalid index
at line 4 of function generic_i_h called by:
line 2 of function %c_i_h called by:
p.figure_name="foo";

Best regards,

Peng