Problem with loop

marcin.wozniczka Gazeta.pl marcin.wozniczka at gazeta.pl
Thu Sep 30 11:45:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have problem with creating loop.
I want to create one loop in which are another several (maybe 20) loops, but
my problem is contecting wih correct definition of this loop. I have one
matrix (call it 'A') with datas which are using in the next loops. And the
idea of this loop is to take some data from matrix A, use next function.
When loops will count everything what I want and create new matrix with new
data. Later it has to use new data and data in matrix A to repeat all this
function untill will be used all the thata from the matrix A (data which
will used are deleted from this matrix).
If you didn't understand me I can send scilab file with this function.

--
Marcin Woźniczka