[scilab-Users] Problem with loop

Celso Co celso.co at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:21:18 CEST 2010

Marcin,

You are asking for a method about loop. There are infinite number of
methods in handling loops. It all depends on the type of inputs you
want to process to get specific outputs. You have to be clear to
communicate at least your inputs and the expected outputs. Then the
process and methods may be examined.

cco

--
Eng'r Celso B. Co, PhD ECE