[scilab-Users] Problem with loop

marcin.wozniczka Gazeta.pl marcin.wozniczka at gazeta.pl
Thu Sep 30 23:56:16 CEST 2010

Ok, so I'll try to explian and describe (in general) how my program is
working and what exactly it should count.

I have matrix 'A' and vector 'b'.
A = [10     5    2   56.1385
         2   10    5    61.8331
         5   10  17    46.2755
       10   17    5    70.5242
         5   17   30   66.5410
       30    5   17    86.5961] - Numbers in columns 1-3 are numbers of
points which define angle in triangle (First column is left point in angle,
second is center and third is rigth).

b = [10 2] - points which coordinates are known.

So, next I have several function (general loops), which are taking from
matrix 'A' data (4 column) using data in vector 'b'. When data is taking
from matrix 'A' they are automatically deleted in this matrix, and the new
number is added to vector 'b'. In this example in matrix will be deleted
lines 1 & 2 and to vector will be added number 5. This function I have
defined and they are working correctly.
And the problem which I have is to create loop or function which will repeat
all loops and function until the matrix A will be empty (A=[]).

Do you know how to create this loop?

--
Marcin Woźniczka