[scilab-Users] read_csv

Samuel GOUGEON Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Fri Apr 29 17:47:16 CEST 2011

  Hello,

On your sample, mgetl() fails in the same way, and fscanfMat() also fails for
other reasons.
Here is a running solution:
-----
t = read("myfile.csv",-1,1,"(a)");
M = [];
for L = strsplit(t,strindex(t,ascii(13)))'
     L = strsubst(strsplit(L,strindex(L,",")),",","")';
     L = strsubst(L,ascii(13),"");
     M = [ M ;  L ];
end
eval(M(16:$,:))