[scilab-Users] Check code on SCILAB``

jaundreventer at gmail.com jaundreventer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:18:20 CEST 2011

Thank you will try that

-----Original Message-----
From: François Vogel <fvogelnew1 at free.fr>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 22:05:22
To: <users at lists.scilab.org>
Subject: Re: [scilab-Users] Check code on SCILAB``
Another way to debug scripts written in Scilab language is the
graphical debugger integrated in the Scipad editor.

You can get Scipad from here:
   http://sourceforge.net/p/scipad

Version 8.66 was just released today:
   http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mathematics.scilab.user/4693

However, please note that the debugger cannot work with Scilab 5, but
it works with Scicoslab:
   http://www.scicoslab.org/

Best regards,
Francois