[scilab-Users] Check code on SCILAB``

jaundreventer at gmail.com jaundreventer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:18:46 CEST 2011

Thanks will try and see if it works

Many thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Serge Steer <serge.steer at inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:06:44
To: <users at lists.scilab.org>
Subject: Re: [scilab-Users] Check code on SCILAB``
To help debugging a Scilab code you may use:

- the pause instruction at the point where an error is detected (editing the code)
- the setbpt command that can create a breakpoint at the specified line of the specified code. Quite similar to "pause" but do not requires to modify the source code.
- the errcatch(errn,'pause') instruction, that will make the code pause just after the error with number errn arises.
- finally you may also use the copy paste technic (copy one source code instruction at a time and paste it into the console)
I hope this will help you.

Serge Steer
INRIA